Friday, March 1, 2013

Shorty Post--Revlon 'Girly' over Zoya 'Shay'

Revlon 'Girly' nail polish has been calling to me for a while now, but it was not in stock whenever I looked for it. I finally came across it on sale at Walgreen's.

Indoors, natural light
For my base color, I used two coats of Zoya 'Shay', a slightly shimmery nude creme. Then I used two coats of Revlon 'Girly'. (I did use base coat and top coat, but I didn't note which ones.) I was not disappointed at all, even though I had built up my anticipation. Smooth application and glitter that appears to glow, subtly pink base, fitting name for this shade. 

That's it for today--thus, a 'Shorty Post'.

*These products were purchased with my own money and I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned in this post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.