Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review and Photos--Zoya 'Blaze'

Ah, Zoya--it's polishes like 'Blaze' that make you my favorite!

Outdoors in full sun
'Blaze' is part of the same Ornate Collection as 'Aurora', which I posted about here(These photos are much better than my photos of 'Aurora', so please attribute the same level of glittery, holographic goodness to 'Aurora' retroactively.)

Blurred to show holographic effect
Zoya 'Blaze' is a scrumptious plummy red jelly polish with glittery, holographic goodness. The holographic glitter is micro fine. In some lights, it looks quite red, but it is raspberry at heart that builds up to red.

Outdoors indirect sun
Application was a dream. I used two coats over a clear base coat, but if you have very short nails you could get away with one with less depth of color. At one coat, it looks lighter, as below.

Partial sun, one coat
Indoors, Zoya 'Blaze' is a pretty polish. Outdoors, it's a stunning polish. I'm glad that the sun was shining brightly today to capture its sparkle.

Outdoors in full sun
I can't say enough good things about this polish. I prefer 'Aurora' over 'Blaze', only because I prefer purple. I also have 'Logan' (green) and 'Ziv' (gold) from the Ornate Collection, so I have high hopes for those shades as well, and will share them with you once I have tried them. 

Outdoors indirect sun
Outdoors in the shade
Zoya polish retails for $8.00 and can be purchased on their web site and at ULTA and other select salons. 

What do you think? Do you like the holographic effect?

*I purchased this product with my own money and I'm not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands mentioned above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.