Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Review and Photos--COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain 'Everbloom Kiss'

COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain was one of the products I picked up from Bloom.com, which I posted about here, when they were having crazy sales. I chose the shade 'Everbloom Kiss'.

COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain in Everbloom Kiss
I was expecting the color to be similar to that of the majority of the tube/marker. In reality, it was more like the small darker portion at the end of the marker.

Everbloom Kiss outdoors in partial sun
The application felt fine and smooth with good coverage. I did, however, find it difficult to get the color to be evenly distributed.

Everbloom Kiss outdoors in the shade
This Lipstain did not moisturize my lips, but it also didn't dry them out. I would probably wear a lip balm over it next time. Below is how it fared after five hours, including talking, eating, and drinking.

Everbloom Kiss after 5 hours
I really like this shade. I think it would be flattering on most skintones. 

COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain typically retails for $7.99-8.99. Buymebeauty.com sells it for $4.99.

*I bought this product with my own money, and I am not affiliated with any of the brands or websites mentioned above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.