Sunday, March 10, 2013

Shorty Post--Miss Blu & Hello Kitty Polish

My darling 3-yr old cousin has a special love for nail polish, too. 


Miss Blu painted her own nails this lovely aqua shade of her Hello Kitty polish. I didn't verify, but I am guessing that the polish was purchased at Target, her favorite place to shop. 

Her 1-yr old brother Mr. M likes to pretend to paint his toenails with a closed bottle. Their mom recently had her first experience with quick-dry top coat and is in love with it. I think it's a lovely invention in general, but especially for moms.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.