Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Crumpet Helps New Bloggers

Debbie over at The Crumpet is one of my favorite nail bloggers. She is a sweet British lady with a love of purple and a way with words. I can always tell from her photos whether or not I want to buy  a polish.

From today until January 26, 2013, Debbie is accepting submissions for her Crumpet Blogger of the Month for January. It is open to bloggers with less than 500 followers: http://www.the-crumpet.com/2013/01/crumpet-blogger-of-month-apply-now.html?showComment=1358135001294#c7854940351705186219

The submission is your favorite blog post of the month, but the winner will be decided based on the entirety of the blog for this month. I submitted my Distant Memory of Gooseberry Square post. An example of that mani is shown below.

 
Debbie remembers what it was like to be a new blogger, and she is trying to give a leg up to others that are now having a similar experience. There is a large sea of blogs out there, so extra exposure is very helpful. Thanks again, Debbie!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I will check out your blog. In the future, such requests and links promoting a blog should go to my e-mail rougerequired@gmail.com instead of the comments.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.