Thursday, January 10, 2013

BzzCampaign--Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

I am a BzzAgent. BzzAgent.com partners with many brands of all sorts of different products, and their BzzAgents get sent BzzKits with either free samples or coupons for free products, or both. They do this because the brands want honest reviews and lots of exposure. So BzzAgents like me try out the products, share samples and coupons with our friends, see what they think of the products, and we submit reviews, good or bad or otherwise. The BzzKit I received today is for Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream.
 
 
I was very excited when I received the invitation to participate in the Neutrogena BzzCampaign. This is already a favorite product in my household. And now I get some for free and some for my friends? Yes, please. My BzzKit came with a full size (2 oz) of the fragrance-free version of the Hand Cream, and six travel-size (0.5 oz) samples of the original for me to give away or keep.
 
 

 
It came just in time, too: My winter skin is horrifying!
   
 
Ah, some relief after one application:
 
 
The formula for the Hand Cream was originally developed by fishermen in Norway who were suffering from cold, wind, and water. Neutrogena claims that the glycerin makes a big difference in that it helps to heal damaged skin, not only moisturize it. It is very concentrated, so start with a small amount and work your way up if needed.
 
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream typically retails for about $4.99 and can be found in a lot of stores like Target, WalMart, and CVS. I received my samples for free from BzzAgent.com, but my opinions are my own and I do not receive any commission if you purchase it. I would tell you if I didn't like it. (For example, No-Drip Afrin was one of my other BzzCampaigns: Blech! It totally dripped and I could taste it and it was disgusting. It did clear up my sinuses, though...)
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! The Neutrogena Fragrance Free is a staple at my home also. I try other hand creams, and always come back to this. It works great for shaving legs, too!

    Cathy B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy B. I never thought of using it as a shave cream.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.