Friday, January 4, 2013

Hit Polish Haul

Hit Polish, an independent polish maker, was having a sale on Etsy.com and I had recently received a bonus check. Yes, this was a polish purchase waiting to happen.


I bought mostly mini bottles, since the odds of me using up an entire full size of polish are pretty slim. I have too many to try for a normal person. However, these are primarily glitter toppers that I would wear over another color, so I would try two polishes at a time.

Fight Night
It's Electric
Pink Lemonade
Patina
Punked Up Kicks
Retro Chic
Strawberrific
Mr. Bubbles
I really enjoy how there is a variety of both matte and sparkly glitters.

Hit Polish shipped my order very promptly. Everything arrived in a small box, very well packaged and cute. They included a magnet with their logo on it, and wrote a nice note on my invoice. You can purchase Hit Polish here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolish. The mini bottles (5ml) are $3.25-$4.00, and the full size (I don't see a measurement, but probably about 15ml) bottles are $8.00.

I am sure that you will see these polishes in action on my nails in the future. Maybe "in use" would be a better phrase? "In action" sounds a little bit like there will be stunts going on...I don't think I have that amount of talent for nail art.


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I really like It's Electric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's Electric has been on my radar for a while. It has more purple than would show up in the photo.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.