Monday, February 11, 2013

Sephora by OPI Leaf Him At The Altar

Just a quick post today to highlight a surprise winner (at least, for me) of a polish. 

Sephora by OPI Leaf Him At The Altar 
I received a mini bottle of this polish, Sephora by OPI Leaf Him At The Altar, in a trade through one of the members on makeuptalk.com. I am sure that it was originally part of a set. Sephora does have the full size (0.5 oz) available for $9.50 on their website: http://www.sephora.com/nail-colour-P217311?skuId=1391150 

Indoors with flash
Indoors without flash
I was not expecting much from this little polish, but I loved everything about it. Application was smooth and easy; I believe this was two coats. I cannot speak as to wear time, as I change my polish so often that I only notice bad wear time if the polish chips on the first day, which did not happen. I was bound to love the color, a lovely metallic green with a golden sheen. Metallic polishes often show a terrible amount of brush strokes, but Leaf Him At The Altar did not.

What do you think? Have you tried any of the Sephora by OPI polishes? Were they a hit, or a miss?

*I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned above, and I have not received any compensation for this post.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.