Monday, February 4, 2013

Review--Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser

There are a few products that I can never seem to get enough of, I want to try them all! One of those products is facial cleansers. I've already found one that I love (DDF Brightening Cleanser); why must I keep trying? Anyhow, the latest has been Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser.

0.5 fl oz sample
I received this product in a trade with one of the great ladies on makeuptalk.com. She may have received it as a deluxe sample from one of her beauty sample subscriptions, or it may have been part of a kit, I don't know.The Kits and Value Sets pictured on Juice Beauty's website show tubes like the one that I received. The full size is 6.75 fl oz for $22.00, and is a stand-up bottle with a pump.

Ingredients
The cleanser itself is a somewhat thin, amber-colored gel, as shown below. To me, it smells like herbs and sour cherries. (It does contain lemon juice, cherry juice, and varying plants, so that makes sense.) The scent is neither pleasant nor unpleasant to me. When mixed with water, the gel lathers up just a little bit.

Cleanser when dispensed
What I do not like about this cleanser is that it doesn't seem to clear up my blemishes as it claims. They are no worse, but also no better. For this reason alone, I probably will not be purchasing this cleanser. For my own use, it worked fine as a regular facial cleanser, but not as a blemish clearing cleanser.

What I liked about this cleanser is that my skin feels very soft and smooth after using it. I still need a moisturizer, but it doesn't dry out my face. My skin feels very clean and the cleanser does not seem to leave behind any residue. I do like several products by Juice Beauty. In my opinion, the best way to start out with trying their products is to try one of their Value Kits I mentioned earlier. You can check out Juice Beauty products at http://www.juicebeauty.com/. If you prefer to shop in-store, I know that Juice Beauty is available at Ulta and Whole Foods.

Have you tried any products from Juice Beauty? What did you think?

*I am not affiliated with Juice Beauty and I did not receive any compensation nor free products for this review.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.