Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Essie Eternal Optimist

Warning! The photos you are about to see were taken before I started blogging, and before I started using cuticle oil. I looked for an older photo because my nails are shaped oddly at the moment, without hope of correction for a few days.

One of my favorite polishes of all time is Essie Eternal Optimist. All of these photos are two coats, without top coat.

Outdoors in the sun
It's not a 'wow' polish. It's not incredibly unique. It is just pretty, very pretty. I think that it could fit most occasions. The finish is lovely and creamy. The color is subtle without being completely neutral. Just some rosy goodness.

Indoors with flash

Indoors with artificial light

Indoors with a different artificial light

Indoors with natural light
To me, Essie Eternal Optimist is a safe, comfortable polish, but it doesn't bore me at all. I usually go for striking or unique polishes, blues and greens and purples and glitters, but I love having at least one that that's comfy and quite people friendly.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.