Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review and Swatches--Essie First Timer

What, another creme nail polish? Yup, that's my spring mood so far, and recent collections in stores have been very accommodating. 
*I purchased this product with my own money and I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands mentioned in this post.*


Essie makes some of my favorite creme polishes, so I have been on a little kick with them lately. This beauty is call First Timer and is from their Resort 2013 collection (the same collection as In the Cab-ana).


The consistency was thin, but fortunately it didn't make the coverage poor or streaky. All photos show two coats Essie First Timer and one coat Poshe top coat


Inside the house under natural light, First Timer pulled a lot more blue. Most of the time, it was the vibrant green that you see in my sunny photos. 


I was very happy with this polish. I am a big fan of green and kept looking at my nails while wearing it. It chipped sooner than I would have liked, which isn't a big deal for me since I change my polish so often, but maybe something to keep in mind if you want your manicure to be long-lasting. 


Essie nail polish usually retails for $8.00 and can be purchased at stores like WalMart, CVS, and Target as well as on their Web site. 


*I purchased this product with my own money and I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands mentioned in this post.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.