Google+ Badge

Monday, April 8, 2013

Essie Mint Candy Apple Swatches

This post is mostly photographs. All photos are three thin coats of Essie Mint Candy Apple with one coat of top coat.
*This product was a gift to me from my closest friend. I am not affiliated with or compensated by any brands mentioned in this post.*

 













 





 










 
 
I had no issues with application, formula was pretty good. I adore the color. I am attracted to almost all mint green polish, even if it's only slightly different than those that I already have in my stash.
 

*This product was a gift to me from my closest friend. I am not affiliated with or compensated by any brands mentioned in this post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.