Thursday, July 25, 2013

Swatches--OPI Jinx

I adore this polish! A beauty supply store near my work had some OPI minis on sale for $2.50, so I picked up this little beauty, OPI Jinx. I love everything about Jinx, so I am going to glut this post with photos and say very little. Feast your eyes!
*I purchased this product with my own money.*













I only showed Jinx in these photos without top coat, as that's how the Liquid Sand polishes are designed to be worn. However, she does look lovely with top coat as well. The full size is available at drugstore.com for $9.00 at this time.
*I purchased this product with my own money.*







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.