Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shorty Post--Twiggie Calls Western Union

Just a quick nail of the day post here. Summer makes me want to wear all of my brightest polishes. The bright green here is two coats of Color Club Twiggie. The black and white glitter topper is Feenix Polish (sadly, out of business indie maker) Western Union. Top coat is Seche Vite.
*Products purchased by me.*


I've been wearing this craziness for a few days now, which is a really long time for a nail polish addict. 

Do you go for bright colors in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.