Thursday, July 4, 2013

Shorty Post: Julie Meets Mr. Bubbles

This is one of my favorite recent polish combinations. Two coats of Zoya Julie, two coats of Hit Polish Mr. Bubbles, and one coat of Seche Vite for top coat.
*I received Zoya Julie in a swap on makeuptalk.com. I purchased Hit Polish Mr. Bubbles with my own money. I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands or Web sites mentioned in this post.*


Zoya Julie is an awesome lavender with a subtle silvery shimmer. I didn't take any photos of Julie on her own this time, because it was 2 a.m. or so when I actually painted my nails. Photos were taken the during the day outdoors.


I love how Hit Polish Mr. Bubbles is all about the matte glitter. I find the blue, pink, and white to be so cheerful together. 



You can purchase Hit Polish from their Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolishNailLacquer. (Hit Polish Nail Lacquer was having a 20% sale; July 4th it expired. I might have ordered a few...) Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta and other select salons, or on their Web site: www.zoya.com
*I received Zoya Julie in a swap on makeuptalk.com. I purchased Hit Polish Mr. Bubbles with my own money. I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands or Web sites mentioned in this post.*

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this combo - what a good idea. The sale is already over :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Souly! I'm sorry I didn't know about the sale earlier, but the regular prices aren't bad. I picked up three full-size and three minis in the wee hours of the morning in the sale. Keep an eye out, though; she has sales pretty often. I believe that they are also setting up their own Web site. Sometimes sellers offer a slightly lower price on their own site because they aren't having to pay etsy fees.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.