Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shorty Post--Manicures with Friends Part 3: Amber's Tape Mani

Today's hand model is Amber. She is addicted to nail polish like I am. We were going to try to make her nails look like a flower that her boyfriend had seen and thought was cool, which was orange with a burst of purple in the center. My methods for that failed, so we kept the color theme, but went for a diagonal tape manicure. (Using regular office tape to make crisp lines between the two shades of polish.) I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Orange Impulse and Color Club Pucci-licious; top coat is Seche Vite.
*I purchased the nail polishes with my own money and I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands mentioned in this post.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.