Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shorty Post--Zoya Myrta

Myrta is a shade by Zoya that I have been wanting for quite a while now. I hesitated since it is orange, and oranges usually make me look ill. But this is one of the few that I can wear, since there is a pinky reddish aspect to the polish. 
*I purchased this product and I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands mentioned in this post.*


This is three coats of Zoya Myrta, topped with one coat of Out the Door quick-drying top coat. I have only good things to say about this polish, no issues with formula or application. 


 *I purchased this product and I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands mentioned in this post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.