Monday, August 5, 2013

Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips Starter Kit--Mini Review

I have been curious about these Gel Strips, but I didn't want to pay full price for them, as usual. So once they were on sale and I had two stackable coupons, I went for it. 
*I purchased this kit with my own money.*


Below is everything that comes with the kit: Nail file and cuticle pusher, gel top coat, two nail prep pads, LED lamp, two packs of color nail strips, power cord for the lamp, and instructions.


Everything was fairly easy to use. You can only do one nail at a time in the LED lamp, but it's not a big deal since it's only 30 seconds. The results were very pretty, as seen below.


This was not long-lasting for me at all, however. Good for a day or two at most.
*I purchased this kit with my own money.*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.