Monday, June 17, 2013

Shorty Post--Barielle Nail Mail

Barielle.com recently had an offer for a day or two where you could buy one nail color, get the second half off, and also get free shipping. Irresistible, right? I'm glad you agree, because I certainly didn't resist. Shipping was fast, so I received this lovely nail mail quickly:
*I purchased these products with my own money and I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands or Web sites mentioned in this post.*


I usually get Barielle polish from T.J. Maxx at really low prices. However, my wish list Barielle polishes have never been spotted by me in a store. So I took advantage of their online sale and jumped at the chance to get Falling Star and Elle's Spell at a discounted price. (My total was $12.00.)

Elle's Spell is this berry red beauty with flakies that shine different colors. I love the green flash in there!


Falling Star is a medium blue with copper glitter. I love blue and copper together.


Like I said, this is a Shorty Post. But keep an eye out for future posts where I will review and swatch Barielle Falling Star and Elle's Spell. In the meantime, I have an upcoming post that reviews and swatches Mirabella Colour Sheers Lipstick in Posy.
*I purchased these products with my own money and I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands or Web sites mentioned in this post.*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.