Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Shorty Post--Dance Legend Termo #182

I still haven't found the charger for my camera, so mediocre photos it is! This is another lovely polish from my Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul, this time purchased from llarowe.com. Below is two coats of Dance Legend Termo #182, topped with one coat of Poshe quick-dry top coat.


This is the first thermal polish that I have tried. I love it! It is magenta when warm and dark purple when cool. The change is quick and dramatic.


This polish dried to a wax finish, so it's the Poshe that is making it glossy. Warning: This polish stinks very badly. I didn't read the ingredients, but I'm sure from the smell that it's not 5-free or 3-free or anything of the sort. The formula was slightly thick.

I am excited to try the other thermal polishes made by Dance Legend that I bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.