Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shorty Post--Zoya Ziv Swatches


Typically, silver is more my style. I don't wear gold very often. Then I saw Zoya Ziv. Love!
*I received this product in a trade on makeuptalk.com. I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands mentioned in this post.*


Ziv is more gold and less yellow. The finish is like a flecked foil. Below the photo is blurred; you can kind of see how sometimes the flecks flash differently depending on the light. 


There wasn't anything I didn't like about this polish. Granted, the flecks got all over my hands when I removed it. But they were completely gone once I showered. 

The above photos are with Orly Bonder as the base coat. I did not wear a top coat, and Ziv still wore well. 
*I received this product in a trade on makeuptalk.com. I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands mentioned in this post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.