Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shorty Post--Bold Red Lips

Bold red lips can be great if you find a red that works for you. My favorite red lipstick (so far) is NYX 'Chic Red'. 

The products:

NYX Lipliner Pencil in 'Hot Red', shade #817




The results:

 
Rolling my eyes at myself: Not smart to apply creamy red lipstick before any other makeup! I see smudges in my future. In my next post I'll show you what makeup I paired with this bold red lip.

NYX Cosmetics are available on their web site and at ULTA. The Slim Lip Pencils retail for about $3.50, and the Extra Creamy Round Lipstick retails for about $4.00. (I'm not sure how long the sale lasts, but as of March 14, 2013, ULTA.com has both products Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% Off.)

*I purchased the above products with my own money and I am not affiliated with nor compensated by any of the brands or web sites mentioned in this post.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please avoid promoting your own blog, spam, or inappropriate language. I reserve the right to delete comments which I feel violate these guidelines. You may also contact me at rougerequired@gmail.com if you have a question, would like for me to review your product, or wish for me to look at your blog.